You can practice your Finnish language skills in a group with the help of a teacher at The City of Turku’s Osaamiskeskus this fall 2021.
You can join a group by contacting Osaamiskeskus at email@example.com. They start online via Teams groups, so you will need a computer or a smartphone and a good internet connection. Read more The discussion groups at Osaamiskeskus 2021
You can find the groups and skill levels here.
- Skill level: beginners, you know a little Finnish (level A1)
- Group meets on Wed and Fri from 9 am to 10 am
- Skill level: beginners/basics, you know how to speak and understand simple Finnish (levels A1 and A2)
- Starts Friday 10.9.2021. Group meets on Wed and Fri from 3 pm to 4 pm
- Skill level: Basics/advanced, You can discuss familiar subjects and you somewhat understand vocabularies that are linked to a subject such as a workplace (levels A2-B1)
- Group meets on Tue and Thu from 9 am to 10 am
- This is a reading group
- Skill level: You can read a book in Finnish and you can discuss it
- Group meets on Tue from noon to 2 pm
Valmennus 1 – training group
Valmennus or training is meant for you if you want to learn more Finnish for work or for studying.
You will need your own computer. Group will help you with:
- Finnish language: speaking, reading, writing
- Use of a computer: Onedrive, MS word, video calls (Teams)
- Work and study: job applications, job interviews, studying the Finnish language
Training consists of 6 hours a week (Altogether 60 hours)
The Training group will start when there are enough participants. Group meets on Wed, Thu and Fri from noon to 2 pm