Welcome to the DigiReactor event!
DigiReactor is here to update your digital skills! Our six-part event series will help you with digital product development. Every Thursday, starting September 1., the best digitalization experts will give interesting presentations on all the different aspects of digital product development. The events are all hybrid (both in-person and online), open for everyone, and free of charge. Sign up fast – there is a limited number of seats!
Coaching set “Digital Product Development” is open for everyone and starts in September. Come and join us with an amazing set of speakers and become a future professional in digital product and service development.The second topic is about Designing user-friendly digital products, service design, and accessibility. The speakers are amazing Linda Macken, Gofore and Juho Vainio, Silo AI.
Register to the event
The coaching set is organized by Turku Science Park Ltd, Turku University of Applied Sciences, and the University of Turku. The coaching set is part of the EU-funded DigiReactor-project.The amazing six-series set of coaching covers topics:
- Digital services as the backbone of the business, earning models 01.09.2022
- Designing user-friendly digital products, service design, and accessibility 08.09.2022
- Marketing and sales of digital products and services 15.09. 2022 (Venue: Innovation and Visitor Centre Joki)
- Digital findability: SEO 22.09.2022
- Finance of digital product development 29.09.2022
- Examples of digital transformation 06.10.2022
All the face to face events (except for 15.09.) are organized in SparkUp Turku, Tykistökatu 4B, 20520 Turku. We take a maximum of 100 people onsite but others can join the event online.