When? Thursday 15th April, 11 am-3 pm (CET)
The European Online Job Days return with Finland-Norway-Sweden Day, a recruitment event on April 15, 2021 between 11am and 3pm (CET) where you will have the chance to meet employers from a variety of sectors. We will be there too!
Come chat with us about work opportunities in the Turku region, and we’ll do our best to connect you with the right people. We are also more than happy to give you more information about what living and working in Turku and Southwest Finland is like, and what kind of talents the region is looking for.
To join us on April 15, 2021 at Finland – Norway – Sweden Day, you have to register in advance!
Here are some instructions on how to participate and what to expect:
- You can take part anywhere. All you need is a computer or mobile device. The language used during the event is English.
- Register to the event, create your profile, add your CV, have a look at the employers and the vacancies they offer and apply online for those that you find interesting.
- Job opportunities increase as the date of the event approaches, so browse through what is available and apply as soon as possible for those matching your skills and expectations.
- During the event, you can see presentations by the companies and participate in the online chat, or discuss employment possibilities with the employers via Skype.
- Prepare for an online interview and respond immediately to an interview invitation sent by the employers. Video: Guide on applying for jobs and scheduling an interview
- Find more information from the TE-services events page.