Are you interested in starting a company in Finland? Do you need information about how to set up a business, how to get customers, taxation and marketing?
Join a free Entrepreneurship Course by Startup Refugees organized online 18.07.–22.07.2022 to learn what it takes to become an entrepreneur in Finland and to get advice on your business idea.
- Schedule: Workshops 18-22.07.2022. Monday to Thursday at 17.00-19.00.
- The topics covered in the course: How to start a business in Finland (company types, registration process, legal obligations), business idea creation, knowing customers, marketing, money management, taxation and starting the business in Finland.
- The course is organized fully online on Zoom. If you’re not familiar with Zoom and other programs used in teaching, don’t worry – we’ll help you!
- The course is interactive and includes group and individual exercises, therefore we can only take a limited number of participants to the course. The participants will be selected based on the applications and phone interviews.
- You don’t need to have a clear business idea to join the course but you need high motivation to learn what it takes to become an entrepreneur.
- You don’t have to be a refugee to apply.
Application in Arabic – Apply by June 30th!
More information about Startup Refugees Entrepreneurship Course and services: https://startuprefugees.com/about/business-program/