Are you interested in starting a company in Finland? Do you need information about how to set up a business, how to get customers, taxation and marketing?
Join a free Entrepreneurship Course (6.9.–10.11. Online) by Startup Refugees organized online to learn what it takes to become an entrepreneur in Finland and to get advice on your business idea.
- Do you have a business idea?
- Would you like to start a company in Finland?
- Or have you already started a business but you want to develop your business skills to run it?
- You do not have a business idea yet but you are interested in learning more and finding out what it takes to become an entrepreneur?
During the course, you will get a chance to:
- Learn how you can turn your idea into a real business
- Receive information and practical tips in product development, marketing, financial and legal issues
- Network and learn from business practitioners
- Start building your customer base
- Test your business idea and products with real customers
The course includes workshops, practical home assignments, prototyping, group working, and mentoring (total 80h of work) but joint activities are organised in the evenings to allow participants to work or study full-time at the same time. You get a certificate from the course.
6.9.–10.11. Online, in English.
More information about Startup Refugees Entrepreneurship Course and services: https://startuprefugees.com/about/business-program/