APPLICATION PERIOD FOR TECH SUMMER TRAINEE CAMPAIGN / KESÄTTEEKKARIKAMPANJA 2020 IS CLOSED!
How it worked:
- Find a company in which you would like to work in the summer
- After signing an employment contract with a company based in Turku region…
- …submit your application for the Tech Summer Trainee campaign by filling out the form underneath (application period and the form is closed)
- You will be notified about your possible housing and regional transport ticket within two weeks!
WHO CAN APPLY:
- Students who are not from Turku region and who have not previously received Tech Summer Trainee (Kesäteekkari) benefits will be prioritized
- The campaign is intended primarily for Master of Science students of mechanical engineering, production engineering, maritime technology, building technology, and architecture in universities outside of Turku (such as Aalto University, Tampere University, Lappeenranta-Lahti University of Technology and University of Oulu)
- The benefit can be applied after signing an employment contract with a company based in Turku region (Turku, Kaarina, Lieto, Masku, Mynämäki, Naantali, Nousiainen, Paimio, Raisio, Rusko and Sauvo)
WHY TO APPLY:
- Free housing for the summer in the vibrant Student Village only a couple of kilometres from the Turku city centre!
- Free Föli buscard for the summer! With Fölicard you can use the regional busses from Turku all the way to Naantali – THE summercity in Finland. Fölicard works also on waterbusses – a trip that gives you a whole new view on the beautiful river Aura.
- Networking with local companies and other tech talents!
- Get to know all the Tech Summer Trainees in get-togethers before and during the summer.
- At the end of the summer SHIFT Business Festival gathers everyone interested in intelligent business to Ruissalo.
- Turku is the city of summertime magic. The atmosphere by the riverside, diverse options for leisure, festivals and events are only some of the things that make Turku region the place to be at summer.
- Much, much more!
APPLICATION PROCESS AND FILLING THE TECH SUMMER TRAINEE BENEFIT POSITIONS:
- Application period is from JAN 15th until APR 30th 2020
- Tech Summer Trainee benefits will be granted throughout the application period
- The Tech Summer Trainee benefits are granted in order of registration and based on the cv and motivation of the applicant to work in Turku region
- Tech Summer Trainee benefits are distributed to 30 students having a summer job in a wide variety of companies in Turku region
The benefits are available to 30 students in the Turku region. The benefits* will be valid in June, July and August 2019. The company and the student shall be responsible for making the agreement on a summer job as usual.
* Student housing in the Turku Student Village. Internet connection 100 Mbit/s. Ca 18 m2 flat with refrigerator, shower and toilet. Shared kitchen for 12 flats.
More information, contact Tech Summer Trainee Campaign Leader Lotta Kujanpää, email@example.com